BA’s are needed for Dangote pasta neighborhood activation pay is 20k+500allowance Daily DM 09022189800
BA’s are needed for Ariel detergent at oracle which will last for 3mnth DM 09022189800 for full details
10guys/girls urgently needed in Agege Axis for eco Bank activation.. Training coming up on Wednesday 16th January. For more update chat Love 09097738993.
A *MANAGER* needed in a fashion Store in Lekki.
• Should have experience in retail sales.
*Interview date is tomorrow: Wednesday, 16th Jan. 2019*
Salary is very attractive and negotiable.
Interested candidate should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: *MANAGER*
A company with UBER needs experienced driver for UBER services.
He must have knowledge of Lagos and must have driven for not less than 7 years as a driver
Must not be more than 35 years old.
Live around Ogba/Ikeja axis
contact Ubasinachi on 08032656014
or Marknor on 08098086833
Vacancy for a Tea Lady at a corporate organization located at Ikoyi.
The ideal candidate must have an OND (Lower Credit minimum) and must be presentable with good communication skills.
Salary is very attractive.
If interested, kindly visit ICS Outsourcing at 6 Olusoji Idowu Street, Off Obanikoro Bus Stop, Ilupeju today before 3pm and on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 before 10am for an interview.
Please bring along all your original credentials (birth certificate, primary school certificate, WAEC/NECO, OND, a valid ID, a passport photo and your CV).
Dress code: Corporate.
Please ask to see Chisom N on arrival.
Cc @+234 814 304 9011
Administrative Assistant (Male – VI LAGOS)
Our client in the automotive industry with thirteen branches in Nigeria and three branches in Ghana requires the services of a robust Administrative Assistant who will implement administrative procedures, policies, and systems to ensure their company’s high performance.
● Support different levels of management and staff with communication and organization.
● Maintain the workflow.
● Handle procurement and maintenance related phone calls.
● Improve systems by analyzing current practices, documenting records and controlling forms.
● Research into growth opportunities for administrative staff.
● Maintain the operation of equipment on a daily basis.
● Manage the supplies inventory by frequent checking, anticipating needs, ordering, and verifying supplies’ receipts.
● Minimum of N70,000 salary. Negotiable based on experience, knowledge, skill and ability.
● Annual vacation
● Sick, personal, and parental leave
● Health insurance
● Retirement plans
● Professional development
● 2years experience in administration work.
● A proven track record of successfully managing processes.
● Experience in MS Office and other administrative tools.
● Strong reporting and problem-solving skills.
● Be flexible, proactive, and resourceful.
● Excellent verbal and written communication in English language (ability to speak other major Nigerian Languages is an added advantage).
● HND/ B.Sc in any relevant fields.
● A male candidate is preferred due to the physical requirement of the job.
January 22, 2019.
Send CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted